Heart Core LTD
Based in Byala, Bulgaria
July 1, 2021
Press / Business contact:
Heart Core LTD is an indie studio built by cinema and game dev experts. Our founders are Oscar and Palme d’Or nominees. Our designers worked on Assassins Creed: Valhalla, Rainbow Six: Siege and Atomic Heart. We are spread across the globe: Bulgaria, Ukraine, the UK, Uzbekistan, Latvia, Kazakhstan, Thailand... But one thing connects us every morning: we love classic video games and heartcore stories.
Official Announcement Trailer YouTube
There are far more images available for Heart Core LTD, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Heart Core LTD. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Awards & Recognition
- "Finalist 2021" - Unreal Contest 2021
- "Grand Prize Winner" - DevGAMM Minsk 2019
- "Best Indie Game Winner" - DevGAMM Minsk 2019
- "Excellence in Game Design Nominee" - DevGAMM Minsk 2019
- "Excellence in Narrative Nominee" - DevGAMM Minsk 2019
- "Excellence in Audio Nominee" - DevGAMM Minsk 2019
- "Best Unreal Engine Game" - Indie Cup 2019
- "Excellence in Narrative Nominee" - DevGAMM Moscow 2019
- "Excellence in Audio Nominee" - DevGAMM Moscow 2019
- "Kanobu Best Game Selection" - Games JAM Kanobu 2017
- "Most Voted" - Games JAM Kanobu 2017
- ""Gripper really impresses with it’s fun,
fast paced vehicle-based gameplay, interesting setting and big boss fights.
The comic book styled visuals look fantastic (particularly the cutscenes)
and the soundtrack really rocks. Buckle up, it’s gonna be a wild ride!""
- Calum Fraser, Alpha Beta Gamer
- ""In the action RPG Gripper,
they will show us a non-standard approach to the Burning "Man festival".""
- Lena Pi, Igromania
- ""The game is extremely tragic and metaphorical.""
- Artyom Nechaev, 2x2
- ""This is a cross between Zelda and Mad Max.
In a cyberpunk setting. And a bit like a Vangers game.""
- , BadComedian
- "FUCK THIS GAME!"
- Jon Carnage, Game Lynch (Moscow 2017 Edition)
- "Not only is it a joy to pull apart bosses and throw around rocks — but the sudden switch to comic book-style graphics as you see your enemy for the first time is truly breathtaking."
- Jupiter Hadley, Big Boss Battle (B3)
Team & Repeating Collaborator
Project Lead, Lead Game Desinger
Art Lead, 2D artist, 2D animator, 2D FX